Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Duet Winner!



We have winners! But first I want to say thank you all so much for being part of the tour. It was a lot of fun. If you want to go back and read the posts, you can find them all on the original post here.


Note: I don't have names of people, so I'll use whatever name I can glean their email addresses.

And now for the winners...


Grand Prize Winner

Ry

Second Place Winner

Kaylee

Third Place Winner

Debby

Congratulations! Rebekah and I will be in touch with you soon to get your contact information so we can send the prizes.




8 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for doing the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It was such fun, and I loved reading all the posts and reviews. Thanks for doing it with me, Faith! :)

    And congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had so much fun! You're welcome and thank you!

      Delete
  3. I am so excited! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all your comments at least PG. Thank you! Your comment will become visible after moderation.